Using the Belleville Conventional Transit system is easy, economical and good for the environment. Belleville Transit operates 7 days a week, Monday to Sunday, inclusive with 9 routes servicing the urban area of the City.
Our fleet consists of 15 Accessible coaches travelling approximately 2,550 kilometers per day and we carry 3,000 riders per day safely to their destinations. Bus Stops are located at most street intersections along each of our bus routes.
The Main Intercity Bus Terminal is located at: 165 Pinnacle Street.
Basic service schedule:
Belleville Transit Service runs seven days a week. Please consult our Transit Map for specific time schedules.
Statutory Holidays - Transit Service does not operate.
More on Belleville Transit
- Each bus route is numbered and buses also display a route name which tells the final destination.
- Exact fare is required when boarding the Bus.
- Bus Passes provide unlimited travel and are valid from the 1st day of the month until the last day of the month printed on the pass.
- All passes and/or required I.D. Cards must be shown to the Bus Operator each time a passenger boards.
- If you need to take more than one bus to complete your trip, ask the operator for a transfer - they're free
BELLEVILLE TRANSIT FARE SCHEDULE
(Rates effective September 3, 2013)
LOYALIST STUDENT (show current Student I.D.)
SEMESTER PASS (SEPT-DEC) $244.00
SEMESTER PASS (JAN - APR) $244.00
STUDENT (show current Student I.D.)
SPECIAL (show Belleville Transit I.D. or Mobility Bus I.D.)
SENIOR (65 years with Federal I.D.)
CHILD (5 to 11 years)
Children four years and younger travel free
TICKETS & PASSES are available at:
Robert E. Ladoucier Transit Centre
165 Pinnacle Street (613-967-4938)
Monday - Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
169 Front Street (613-968-6481)
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Belleville Transit Rider's Guide & Schedule
Application for Transit Reduced Fare Rate
War Veteran Transit Pass Application
Application for Mobility Bus Service