The City of Belleville - Human Resources Department, is located behind City Hall directly across from Market Square at:
185 Pinnacle Street, BELLEVILLE, ON - K8N 3A5
The Human Resources Department is responsible for providing overall direction and co-ordination for all Corporate human resources functions, including training & development, labour relations, recruitment, compensation, benefits, health & safety and payroll.
It is also responsible for developing and recommending short, and long-term human resources plans, policies and strategies to address the organizational objectives of the Municipality.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- administering employee recruitment processes;
- developing and providing health and safety programs and services;
- developing and implementing corporate training services and programs;
- developing and administering corporate administrative policies and procedures with respect to the City’s employees (ie. human rights, harassment, staff ID);
- administering benefit programs;
- providing advice with respect to the interpretation of collective agreements;
- administering job evaluation and pay equity processes and procedures;
- preparing or assisting with preparation of job descriptions and the design of the organizational structure of the City’s departments;
- assisting with administration of employee discipline, evaluation, and recognition programs;
- undertaking completion of compensation reviews and establishing compensation policies;
- leading management teams so assigned with regard to collective bargaining.
Director of Human Resources
613-967-3200 x 3235
613-967-3200 x 3236
Benefits and Pensions Coordinator
613-967-3200 x 3287
Human Resources Assistant/Training Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Labour Relations Administrator