We want to hear from you!
Members of the public are encouraged to submit feedback regarding their experiences with any aspect of accessibility and inclusion in our community. Generating feedback is an important tool to help identify barriers, guide the actions of City Council and staff, and support effective planning for a more inclusive community.
There are a variety of ways you can submit feedback:
- Complete the online feedback form
- Print a hardcopy of the feedback form Submit completed forms by email to email@example.com or by mail or in person at City Hall
- By phone at 613 – 967 – 3200 and your call will be appropriately directed
- Using a teletype (TTY) device. TTY phone numbers are available for City Hall at 613 – 967 – 3768, Human Resources at 613 – 966 – 2680, and Recreation, Culture & Community Services at 613 – 771 – 9781
- By mail to The City of Belleville, City Hall, 169 Front Street Belleville, ON K8N 2Y8
- In person at any city facility by speaking with a staff member
We will respond to feedback upon request. If you would like a response, be sure to complete this section of the feedback form, indicate your preferred method of contact, and provide your contact information.