Your...Community Harbours. Belleville on the Beautiful Bay of Quinte
For More Information Please Contact - Recreation, Culture and Community Services at 613-966-4632 for further details and up to date rates. From May to October, join us on Facebook for regular updates.
1 South Front Street
Meyers Pier offers first class amenities for travelling boaters including:
- Gas, Diesel, Pump Outs
- 160 seasonal and transient boat slips
- Washrooms, Showers & On-Site Laundry
- Power & Water at Every Slip
- Friendly Staff On Site
- Evening Security
- Wireless Internet
- Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary On Site
- George Street Canteen within walking distance
- Local Walking Trails
Meyers Pier also offers boaters: shopping, groceries, supplies and restaurants within walking distance to downtown. We monitor VHF CH 68. Free use of bicycles for transient boaters.
Meyers Pier Office - 613-967-1906
86 South Front Street
Special Note: May 28, 2019. Please be advised that due to the current water levels the power has been shut off to the docks at Victoria Park. Boaters who absolutely require power can contact Josh Cowan at 613-391-8095 and efforts will be made to relocate these boats to Meyers Pier Marina.
Please note - this does NOT affect the Yacht Club.
Victoria Park is home to seasonal boaters with power and water at most slips and features:
- Off-shore fishing on west side
- Inner Green Space Available for Rent (events, outdoor weddings, etc.)
- Dragon Boat Racing Location
- Home to the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club, the second oldest Yacht Club in Ontario and fourth oldest in Canada. Visit www.bqyc.org or call 613-966-5931
- Close to Belleville's extensive waterfront trails located at the base of Riverfront Trail for walking or biking.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Interac and Cash Payments.
Hours of Operation:
May - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
June - 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
July - 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
August - 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
September - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm - Closed - Tuesday, Wednesday
October - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm - Closed - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
2019 Seasonal Rates
Meyers Pier Seasonal Dockage (May to October) $45.00 per foot of length
Victoria Park Seasonal Dockage (May to October) $42.00 per foot of length
Transient Dockage $ 1.70 per foot of length/per day
15 amp = $94.00
30 amp = $156.00
50 amp = $250.00
Harbour Information & Bookings: 613-966-4632